Opening an account for an Individual owner or for Joint Account Holders (Maximum 2 Joint Account Holders) is simple and straightforward. A sample form is included in the package to guide you on how to fill up the forms properly to ensure a smooth application process.
The Application Package includes an e-Form for :
- Account Opening
- Market / Margin Activator
Submit together with scans of the following:
- Client Agreement signed by the Primary Account Holder and Secondary Account Holder (if applicable), witnessed by a duly licensed Solicitor or Notary Public
- Acceptable Proof of Address (Utility Billing Statement, Driver's License with Home Address information, other Government issued ID (such as NBI clearance, Police clearance) -- Certified as True Copies by the Solicitor/Notary Public. The bill/document must clearly show the entity's full name and must be issued within the past three months and have an expiry date/validity period.
- Passport/ HKID of the Account Holder(s) -- Certified as True Copies by the Solicitor/Notary Public. The passport must be currently valid; signed; and include the person's photograph, full name, date of birth and the expiration date.
- Specimen Signature Cards for the Account Holder(s)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Initial funding for the account MUST come from a bank account with the same name. For joint accounts, both names must be on the Bank account title. An alternative to bank funding would be to fund from a licensed remittance office, kindly submit to us a scan of the receipt. To avoid the delays of account opening, please make sure all the submitted scans are clear, particularly the letters and numbers.
Kindly email all the scanned completed documents to email@example.com . The e-Form can be saved and emailed as is.
The original notarized client agreement and the certified true copies of ID document and Address Proof must be submitted to:
COL Securities (HK) Ltd.
803, 8/F, Luk Yu Building,
24-26 Stanley Street, Central,
Caylum Trading Institute
2302-A East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
(they will arrange for shipment to our Hong Kong office at no expense to you)