The Application Package contains an e-Form for :
- Account Opening
- Market / Margin Activator
- W8-BEN for Entities
Submit together with scans of the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration Certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Most Recent Audited Report and Accounts
- Directors' Minutes authorising the opening of an Account and the appointment of authorised corporate officers to give instructions in relation to the Account or completed Company Account Form of Certificate and Resolution
- Passport/ Hong Kong ID of the Director, Shareholders
- Passport/ Hong Kong ID of the Authorised Corporate Officer(s)
- Specimen Signature Cards for the Primary and Secondary Corporate Officers responsible for the account
- Signed Client Agreement, witnessed by duly licensed solicitor or notary public
- Acceptable Proof of Address of the Director, Shareholders (Utility Billing Statement, Driver's License with Home Address information, other Government issued ID such as NBI Clearance, Police clearance). The bill must clearly show the entity's full name and must be within the past three months and have an expiry date/validity period stated on it.
- Proof of Existence (only one of the following is required)
- Articles of Incorporation - The document submitted must clearly state the name of the applicant as it appears on its account application and be certified or notarized.
- Corporate Charter - The document submitted must clearly state the name of the applicant as it appears on its account application and be certified or notarized.
- Government-issued Business License - The document submitted must clearly state the name of the applicant as it appears on its account application.
- Certificate of Good Standing - The document submitted must clearly state the name of the applicant and be certified or notarized.
- Offering Document (if fund) - Offering document is a document, filed either provincially or federally by the corporation's founders, describing the purpose, place of business, and other details of the Fund
- Proof of Principal Place of Business Address (only one of the following is required)
- Government Issued Letters - Other GovernmentIssued Letters or Statements Establishing the Current Address of the Entity (within the past three months). E.g., Tax Letters/Notices, Etc.
- Business Insurance Policy - Business Insurance Policy Documents or Riders or Insurance Bill. Policy must be currently in effect and show address being verified.
- Additional Proof of Identity Document - Any of the documents that are acceptable as proof of existence of the entity (such as Articles of Incorporation, Company Charter, Partnership Agreement Government Issued Business License, or Government Issued Certificate of Good Standing) are also acceptable for Proof of Address. However, if you used one of the above as proof of the entity
- Utility Bill - For example, a bill for electricity, water, telephone or gas service (mobile phone bills are not acceptable). The bill must clearly show the entity's full name and business address and must be within the past three months.
- Current Business Lease - The lease must clearly state the entity's full name and business address.
- Evidence of Ownership of Property - For example, a mortgage statement or deed. The document must clearly show the entity's name and business address.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Initial funding for the account MUST come from a bank account with the same corporate name. To avoid the delays of account opening, please make sure all the submitted scans are clear, particularly the letters and numbers.
Kindly email all the scanned completed documents to email@example.com . The e-Form can be saved and emailed as is.
Original notarized client agreement and certified true copies of the Identity Documents and Address Proofs must be submitted to:
COL Securities (HK) Ltd.
803, 8/F, Luk Yu Building,
24-26 Stanley Street, Central,
Caylum Trading Institute
2302-A East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City